Dr. Brett Dick, PT, DPT
Owner of Limitless Performance Physical Therapy
"How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, Taking Painkillers, Or Wearing A Support Or Brace..."
Don't give up your desired lifestyle because of problems that can be remedied. That is why we created this specifically for you.
A Message From Dr. Brett Dick, Owner & Founder Of Limitless Performance Physical Therapy
If you have poor knees that are painful or aching, it’s very easy to believe that it’s “just something that comes with age,” “wear and tear,” or that it’s nothing and will go away on its own.
You’re not sure what’s causing your knee discomfort, but it’s not getting any better!
If this is happening to you, you are not alone; we hear similar stories all the time. Knee discomfort is one of the most prevalent issues we face at our physical therapy facility.
And when it comes to living with knee pain, everyone we see wants to know the answers to the following questions:
"Why is this happening to me?" Or, "Why am I still suffering from knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for 6 months - sometimes more?"
Most individuals believe that if they have knee discomfort, it will “ease off” and go away on its own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, knee pain will be a thing of the past. Then, 6 months later, you’re still suffering from knee pain, which is frequently worse than when it first appeared.
Does It Describe You?
Another scenario we encounter frequently in our physical therapy practice is when clients go to their doctors and the well-meaning doctor instructs them to “rest”, “try these painkillers”, and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s not better”. But then, 6 weeks later, they return to the same Doctor because it hasn’t improved, only to be given ANOTHER prescription for even stronger drugs and possibly a knee brace.
Have You Ever Experienced Something Similar?
Perhaps you’re perplexed because you’ve been told conflicting information by various persons. Maybe you believe you need to relax because you’ve been informed that walking aggravates knee pain or that you should perform ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s difficult to know what to do – and that’s only to prevent aggravating knee discomfort!
Because of this confusion, people frequently procrastinate and put off deciding what to do to assist alleviate their knee pain. Worse, many people simply accept it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal or “has” to be that way.
Is This How You Feel as Well?
If You Have Knee Pain, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You expected it to go away on its own, but it didn’t.
- You went to the doctor, who ordered you to rest and take painkillers, but the drugs did nothing but mask the pain, and as soon as they wore off, knee discomfort halted you in your tracks again.
- You just accepted it because a family member or acquaintance informed you that everyone suffers knee pain as they get older.
- You have previously sought assistance from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physiotherapist, but nothing they said or did appear to help.
- You’ve tried things like knee braces, but they’ve done little to alleviate your pain.
- You thought resting would be a good idea because you were experiencing extreme pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily.
- You tried a couple ‘Of Youtube exercises, but they were painful to do and did little to alleviate your pain.
If any of these things have happened to you, we’d love to help by encouraging you to schedule a call with one of our Physical Therapists in New York to find out what we can do to help.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things is a GOOD THING since knowing what doesn’t work brings you closer to discovering what does!
If you want to obtain some serious advice over the phone for free, click the link below to book a call with us. The phone call is free, and there is no need to make appointments with us following the conversation. Our goal is to assist you in making the best decision about what to do next.
"What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Knee Pain Quickly?"
So, here are four things you can do:
- First and foremost, you must decide whether or not to seek help – so many individuals rest for weeks, expecting that the pain would ‘simply go away with time,’ only to find that 6 months later, nothing has changed… Alternatively, the pain and swelling worsen.
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things you can do to help ease your knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, allow you to move freely again quickly – and ensure that the problems don’t return anytime soon.
- Avoid sitting in unnatural positions – you and I were not made to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you are putting your knees in strange, unnatural positions that they are not designed to be in for lengthy periods. It would be extremely beneficial if you were given proper strengthening exercises for better posture, in addition to hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as soon as feasible.
- Participate in “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical Therapy has been shown to aid patients with knee discomfort. It’s one of the most prevalent ailments we see with our athletes and active individuals at Limitless Performance Physical Therapy. If your knee discomfort is interfering with your employment, preventing you from being active, or threatening your independence and preventing you from spending quality time with family and friends, Physical Therapy can help you get back to living the life you deserve as soon as possible.
If you’d like to learn more about how the Physical Therapy team at Limitless Performance Physical Therapy clinics in New York can help you live with less knee pain, we welcome you to schedule a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free session at one of our clinics.
Note: We offer this free Total Body Diagnostic session to anyone scared or suspicious about Physical Therapy, unsure of its benefits, or if it is suited for them. If this describes you, please begin with a Free Total Body Diagnostic session so that we can work with you to determine what is wrong and what can be done – with no financial risk to you.
So, the Next Question Is,
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Limitless Performance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Knee Pain - Within the Next Few Days?”
Here are a few examples of what our Physical Therapy Team can accomplish for you:
Essentially, the Physical Therapy Team at Limitless Performance Physical Therapy can assist you in returning to a life free of everyday bothersome and chronic knee pain.
If you want to know how much it costs – and what availability we have at our New York clinics – simply click the button below and fill out the brief form: